I have WebLogic 10.3.6 and JRockit 6 before upgrade and there is no change in those components even after upgrade.
Here are the pre-requisites required before upgrade:
- Backup Middleware home and Policy database/schemas.
- Stop all weblogic servers.
Here are the high level steps upgrading OAM to PS3 in a pure OAM 11g environment (without involving OAAM/OES etc.,).
- Upgrade OAM binaries to PS3 : This step is a typical OAM installation process and it installs all binaries that are part of IAM package. Ensure that below screen appears that implies binaries are upgraded successfully.
- Upgrade OAM, IAU and OPSS schemas : This step upgrades OPSS, IAU and OAM schemas to latest version to be compatible with OAM PS3 binaries. Verify the schema versions post upgrade, find the below screenshot.
- Upgrade OPSS : This step upgrades the OPSS with configuration and policy stores to PS3. It upgrades jps-config.xml and policy stores. Note that it does not upgrade the OPSS schema which was upgraded in previous step already.
- Undeploying Coherence : This step un-deploys Coherence module from OAM deployment.
- Upgrading System Configuration : This step is required to enable the PS3 features in OAM deployment. Ensure that message "System Configurations have been successfully upgraded to version: 18.104.22.168.0" in the end of script output.
- Goto <
- Run the wlst.sh command
- Connect to admin server.
- Connect to domainRuntime()
- Run the command upgradeFedSTS111230(). Ensure that message "command was successful" was displayed as shown in below screenshot.
Post Authentication rules are disabled by default. If you intend to use it, enable them by following below steps:
- Login to OAM Admin Console.
- Select Configuration
- Select Available Services.
- Enable Adaptive Authentication Service as shown below.